203. Alliance Tower 2 LSC 7, Savita Vihar Delhi, 110092 India
About Us Career
Rajasthan is one place that undoubtedly deserves to hold the title ‘Land of Kings’. Embellished with beautiful mountains, rich heritage, mesmerizing temples, pristine lakes, and breathtaking forts and palaces, it is a royal state. For everything it offers, this road trip from Jaipur to Jaisalmer is a majestic getaway. It takes about 9 hours to reach Jaisalmer from Jaipur.
Here’s the recommended route: Jaipur> Ajmer>Pushkar>Jodhpur> Jaisalmer
For staying you should highly recommend staying at Manwar Desert Camp on the Jodhpur-Jaisalmer highway (NH-114). Surrounded by the sand of the Thar Desert, this glamorous camp is full of charisma and luxury and also The Gulaal is one of the best resorts to stay at. You guys should try to gorge on the delicious Jungli Lal Maas which is all about brilliant Rajasthani flavors served and amalgamated with juicy pieces of meat. Saffron in Jaisalmer is one of the good places to try this dish.
Things to do in Jaisalmer:
1. Dune Bashing should be the first thing you must do as soon as you step out of your vehicle (okay, that’s a bit exaggerated!). But yes, you have got to hit Sam Sand Dunes to experience the thrill and adventure! It's so much fun and a lifetime experience.
2. Desert National Park (a World Heritage Site) that covers a sprawling area of 3,000 square kilometers offers activities like jeep safari, bonfire, camping, bird watching, etc. This park gives you a peek into the ecosystem (sand, thorn forests, wastelands) of Thar.
3. Watch the beautiful sunset from the golden sand of the desert before experiencing a cultural night with Rajasthani folk dance and music, along with a traditional dinner. Spend a night in a Swiss tent amid the desert.
4. Visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is a five-storied structure with stunning architecture and represents the rich heritage of Rajasthan.
5. Patwon ki Haveli is the first Haveli to be built in Jaisalmer and is one of the most important places in the city. It is a cluster of five Havelis that makes one big Haveli. It is made of yellow sandstone and is a beautiful place to visit.
6. With its rich architecture and art, the Jain temple is situated within the boundaries of Jaisalmer fort and is a treat for your eyes and soul. The idol of Parshvanath, made of black stones, is placed in the temple and it is rich in art and also visits the Salim Singh ki Haveli to witness the intricate beauty of the architecture of the structures of Rajasthan...
7. you must also visit the Famous Pansari Bazar and Watch out for the grand Desert Festival of Jaisalmer that takes place between January and February annually and attracts travelers and tourists from all over the world. You can also visit not so famous places but worth visiting like Windmill park, Vyas Chhatri, Amar Sagar lake, Surya gate, Tazia tower, etc.